Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2, 13215 153 Avenue, Edmonton
Unique 3 storey townhouse has all the space you are looking for! The first floor has a large attached tandem double garage with ample storage. The second floor boasts an open kitchen, dining, living room, and 2 piece bathroom. The third floor has 3 comfortable bedrooms with a 4 piece bathroom and 4 piece ensuite. Some of the beautiful features of this home are the maple hardwood floors, beautiful tile, new gas fireplace with stone surround and mantle, high efficient furnace, and new digital security system. Excellent location close to shopping, restaurants, public transportation, and fitness facilities. Beautiful community of Cumberland next to Oxford.
- MLS® #E4130818
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,395
- Year Built2008
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesCeiling 9 ft., Closet Organizers, No Smoking Home, Wall Unit-Built-In
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Tandem
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStone, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Level Land, No Back Lane, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Condo Fee$367
- Address2, 13215 153 Avenue
- Postal CodeT6V 0B6
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesAlarm/Security System, Dishwasher-Built-In, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stacked Washer/Dryer, Stove-Electric, Curtains and Blinds
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSee Remarks
- FireplacesGas, Granite Surround
- # of Stories3
- ElementaryBaturyn, Dunluce, Lorelei
- HighQueen Elizabeth
Listing information last updated on August 18th, 2019 at 1:31am CDT.