Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
65 Greenoch Crescent, Edmonton
Lovingly cared for bungalow in Greenview (Mill Woods) facing Mill Creek ravine and Jackie Parker dog park and children playground. This spacious 1280 sqft bungalow with south-facing backyard is located in a quiet location with easy access to the Whitemud freeway and Mill Woods Town Centre, and in the near future only 5 minutes from the Millbourne/Woodvale LRT station (Valley line). Solid construction by Mac & Mitchell Homes on a 60 x 100 lot. The functional layout includes 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, large living room with cozy wood fireplace. Brand new fridge, and brand new roof, and carpet installed last year. Lots of life in this home for a young family or renovation project. Close to Greenview school (French immersion) and Edith Roger High School. Bring your ideas, MANY OPTIONS HERE!
- MLS® #E4128473
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,281
- Year Built1978
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesDeck, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Patio
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Front Drive Access
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesCreek, Fenced, No Back Lane
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address65 Greenoch Crescent
- Postal CodeT6L 1W6
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefridgerator - Energy Star, Stove-Electric, Washer - Energy Star, Window Coverings, Curtains and Blinds, Dishwasher - Energy Star, Dryer, Freezer, Garage Opener, Hood Fan
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Full
- # of Stories1
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 1:16pm CDT.