Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 602 11826 100 Avenue, Edmonton
Utterly amazing 2,260 sq.ft. totally renovated and upgraded residence boasting a magnificent River valley view. Located in unquestionably one of Edmonton’s most prestigious condominiums ‘The Carlisle’. This condominium is absolutely stunning. The unit has been virtually redesigned and features the highest quality of materials, finest in workmanship and finishes with exceptional workmanship. The exterior design was done by Sugarman Architects with all the construction completed by RESCOM. The attention to detail and exceptional standards are evident throughout the special residence besides an unprecedented interior. The Carlisle has undergone a recent upgrade and offers security entrance, sophisticated lobby, 2 elevators, onsite manager, 2 underground parking stalls, visitor parking and more. The location is literally steps to the Rivervalley Trail System, walking distance to restaurants and shopping plus only minutes Downtown or to U of A. Please visit Realtor’s website for additional information.
- MLS® #E4128458
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,260
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Sauna; Swirlpool; Steam
- Exterior FeaturesGolf Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 602 11826 100 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5K 0K3
- InteriorHardwood, Granite
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Hood Fan, Oven-Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks, Oven Built-In-Two
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$1,371
Listing information last updated on June 24th, 2019 at 4:16pm CDT.