Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4507 162 Avenue, Edmonton
Landscaped front entrance with a rustic walkway down to landscaped backyard. It has a natural design which includes a pond, a putting green and vintage style lights that illuminates the surroundings at night. The main floor has a spacious open-to-above concept (17ft) with gold plated heirloom crystal chandeliers with vintage medallions. This floor also has a fireplace, living room, office, bathroom, laundry room and an open kitchen (Kitchen and bathroom have granite counter tops). From the main floor it is possible to go onto the deck which overlooks the fields and backyard. The upper floor has 4 bedrooms (Incl. Master) with a total of two bathrooms (Incl. Master) and a bonus room. The master bedroom includes a whirlpool with jets and large windows overlooking the backyard. The basement (walk out to backyard) has a open kitchen, living room, 2 bedrooms, fireplace, bathroom and view.
- MLS® #E4126757
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,569
- Year Built2007
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- FeaturesAir Conditioner, Deck, Detectors Smoke, Walkout Basement
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLevel Land, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address4507 162 Avenue
- Postal CodeT5Y 0H1
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Opener, Garburator, Hood Fan, Humidifier-Power (Furnace), Refrigerator, Storage Shed, Stove-Electric, Vacuum Systems, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished, Walkout
- FireplacesElectric, Mantel, Tile Surround
- # of Stories2
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 6:01pm CDT.