Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 5 9745 92 Street, Edmonton
Exceptional LOCATION opportunity! Own a brand new home in Cloverdale ! UNIQUE, boutique-style condos with 3 stories and rooftop balconies with SPECTACULAR views! Discover how you too can live just 5-10 minutes from the excitement of Downtown and Whyte Ave- but still enjoy the serene beauty of our natural river valley just steps from your door. Almost 1800 square feet of BEAUTIFUL modern living space + a 2 car attached garage! Customise your bedroom configuration. Customise your high end finishings. Bring your pets with board approval. South of 98 Avenue at 92 Street in an established community. The Clove is neighboured by the Muttart Conservatory, Edmonton River Boat, Edmonton Folk Music Festival, Gallagher Park, Edmonton Ski Club and “Accidental Beach”. Maintenance free exteriors mean you have more time to do what matters most to you! River Valley Living awaits!
- MLS® #E4124820
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,750
- Year Built2018
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesPatio, Programmable Thermostat, Secured Parking, See Remarks, Infill Property
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, River Valley View, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Ski Hill
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 5 9745 92 Street
- Postal CodeT6C 3S3
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate Flooring
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Hood Fan, Oven-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPart, Partly Finished
- # of Stories3
- Condo Fee$285
Listing information last updated on June 20th, 2019 at 8:01am CDT.