Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11825 55 Street, Edmonton
Charming 1500 sf 2 storey home in Newton that has 3 registered Suites with the City of Edmonton! The basement is a 1 bedroom suite, main floor a 2 bedroom suite and the upper level a 2 bedroom suite. This is a great opportunity to live in the home and subsidize your mortgage or purchase as a revenue property. With revenue of $2,700.00 per month this home can easily cash flow. The home itself had the electrical upgraded and some windows installed just prior to 2006. New HWT March 2019. There is shared laundry in the basement and the electrical meters for each unit are in that room also. There is a double garage that has a furnace but the gas line from the home to the garage was disconnected. Garage is in good shape plus there is also an extra parking stall beside the garage for a vehicle or RV. Low maintenance yard! The neighborhood is seeing lots of renewal and directly north of this home is a brand new duplex. Great opportunity to get into the home or rental market!
- MLS® #E4124275
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,582
- Year Built1953
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style2 Storey
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Off Street, On Street
- # of Garages2
- ExteriorStucco, Vinyl
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Flat Site, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Low Maintenance Landscape, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11825 55 Street
- Postal CodeT5W 3P7
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, See Remarks, Dishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingBaseboard, Forced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories3
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 12:32am CDT.