Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 117 11803 22 Avenue, Edmonton
Like new, POND VIEW, fully furnished and air conditioned condo unit. Move in ready, first floor, two bedroom, one bath that is an open, warm concept design and paint colors, bright lighting and modern flooring throughout. Wood shaker cabinets with soft close door and drawers and granite countertops. Linoleum flooring in kitchen, bathroom and entry and carpet in living room and bedrooms. This unit is 15 minutes to Century Park, 15 minutes to South Common, 5 minutes to Anthony Henday Drive, ETS bus stop across the street as well as on James Mowat Trail, and public school within walking distance. Heritage Valley Town Centre shopping with Real Canadian Superstore and Shoppers Drug Mart, plus more, one block south. A fire station is 5 minutes to the west as well as the proposed new hospital on 127th Street. This unit also has one outdoor parking stall with plug-in.
- MLS® #E4123065
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage666
- Year Built2013
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeLowrise Apartment
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesLaundry-In-Suite, No Smoking Home, Parking-Visitor
- Parking Spaces1
- Exterior FeaturesLandscaped, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address# 117 11803 22 Avenue
- SubdivisionHeritage Valley Town Centre Area
- Postal CodeT6W 2R9
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Microwave Hood Cover, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$327
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 7:16am CDT.