Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
# 509 10149 Saskatchewan Drive, Edmonton
In the heart of Old Strathcona, this beautiful and fully renovated unit with a gorgeous view of downtown will impress you. It is a great investment for a first-time homebuyer looking for a relaxing and modern place to live. The kitchen features a unique concrete countertop and stainless steel appliances. Both bathrooms have new tubs, tile and vanities, and there is gorgeous hardwood flooring throughout. Only 2 min away from Whyte Avenue, the most vibrant part of the Edmonton, it is also located within walking distance of the U of A, the farmers’ market, the river valley trails and Kinsmen Sports Centre. The building has also its own gym facility, which includes treadmills, a weightlifting room, and squash, outdoor tennis and basketball courts. A large party room is available upon reservation (up to 150 guests). The building’s exterior was completely renovated (new windows, balconies, stucco, and a fountain) a few years ago, and the condo corporation has just acquired brand new elevators.
- MLS® #E4119282
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage904
- Year Built1981
- TypeCondo / Townhouse
- Sub-TypeApartment High Rise
- StyleSingle Level Apartment
- FeaturesSee Remarks, Exercise Room, Handicap Access, Laundry-Same Floor, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Parking-Extra, Parking-Visitor, Party Room, Racquet Courts, Recreation Room/Centre, Secured Parking, Security Personnel, Tennis Courts
- Exterior FeaturesPublic Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Hillside, River Valley View, River View, View City, View Downtown, See Remarks
- RoofTar & Gravel
- Address# 509 10149 Saskatchewan Drive
- Postal CodeT6E 6B6
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Microwave Hood Cover, Fan-Ceiling
- HeatingHot Water
- BasementNone, No Basement
- # of Stories1
- Condo Fee$625
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 1:16pm CDT.