Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11233 94 Street, Edmonton
Beautiful Heritage Home designed to resemble one of the Painted Ladies of San Francisco. Main floor has one bedroom and full basement. Second and Third floors have separate entrance, 2nd Kitchen and 3 bedrooms. Very nice downtown view from upper deck and top floor windows. Back lane access with parking for 4 vehicles. A very rare home with lots of character.
- MLS® #E4111355
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,812
- Year Built1918
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- Style3 Storey
- FeaturesDeck, Handyman Special
- Parking Spaces3
- Parking2 Outdoor Stalls, No Garage
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Public Transportation, View Downtown
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11233 94 Street
- SubdivisionAlberta Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 1H1
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Washer, Refrigerators-Two, Stoves-Two
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories4
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 10:16pm CDT.