Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
11407 97 Street, Edmonton
Cute and cozy! Well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom bungalow located conveniently in the heart of the city. Welcoming raised front porch with underneath storage compartment. Front entrance comprises a large mudroom with plenty of closet space. Bright and spacious living room with an open concept layout to the dining area and kitchen. Clean and carpetless, no pets and non-smoking home. Linoleum and laminate flooring throughout. Loads of character, with custom window trim and crown moulding in the main floor bath. The 3rd bedroom is in the fully finished basement, complete with a full bathroom, and laundry area with potential to fit a 4th bedroom. BRAND NEW SHINGLES on the house and garage. BRAND NEW 40 gallon hot water tank. Newer furnace (blower motor and sensors serviced in 2018). Single detached garage, fully fenced and beautifully landscaped in both the front and back yards. Centrally located to all amenities imaginable. Great value.
- MLS® #E4109212
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage905
- Year Built1927
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesPorch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingSingle Garage Detached
- # of Garages1
- ExteriorVinyl, Wood
- Exterior FeaturesBack Lane, Fenced, Golf Nearby, Landscaped, Playground Nearby, Public Transportation, Schools, Shopping Nearby
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address11407 97 Street
- SubdivisionAlberta Avenue
- Postal CodeT5G 1X6
- InteriorLaminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesRefrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer, Fan-Ceiling, Garage Opener
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFully Finished, Full
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryDelton, Norwood
- MiddleSpruce Avenue
Listing information last updated on January 29th, 2020 at 2:46pm CST.