Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
15 Rim Road, Edmonton
Need space? Inside and outside there is loads of room for you in this well kept double wide home situated on a large quiet corner lot in Maple Ridge. Over the years many upgrades have been done - windows, shingles, siding (with new insulation underneath), furnace, hot water tank - these are just a few. The living room has large windows facing south & east giving lots of light to the rooms. Dining area has room for your large table and china hutch is desired. Loads of cupboards, countertop stove, built in oven, pantry and eating bar create a spacious area for the cook in the family. Off the kitchen is a utility room with laundry area and storage. Unique to this home is the den area between the living room and the bedrooms. Patio doors lead out from the den to the huge deck. The large master suite has room for a king sized bedroom set, a built in makeup table area and 3 pce ensuite with large corner shower. The attached garage is heated and will hold all your vehicle and toys. Don't hesitate on this one!!
- MLS® #E4106618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,263
- Year Built1977
- StyleDouble Wide Mobile Home
- FeaturesDeck, Porch, No Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- ParkingDouble Garage Attached, Heated, Parking Pad Cement or Paved, See Remarks
- # of Garages2
- Exterior FeaturesCorner, Flat Site, Landscaped
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionSee Remarks
- Address15 Rim Road
- SubdivisionMaple Ridge_EDMO
- Postal CodeT6P 1C3
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer, Window Coverings, Garage Control, Garage Opener, Oven-Built-In, Stove-Countertop Electric
- HeatingForced Air-1
Listing information last updated on July 17th, 2019 at 2:01pm CDT.