Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10937 150 Street Nw, Edmonton
LOVED BY A LOVING FAMILY FOR OVER 50 YEARS. This charming Bungalow located on an oversized 50' x 150' RF1 Lot has been well maintained along the Years. Front entry leads into the living room. Original Oak hardwood flooring. Three bedrooms upstairs & 4 piece bathroom. Oak kitchen with double sink overlooking the beautiful back yard. Dishwasher 2017; Oven & Fridge 2013; Eat-in dining area is spacious and bright. Many windows have been replaced (dura-built). Insulation has been upgraded. Basement is fully finished with 2 more bedrooms, den, 3 piece bathoom and large family room. High Efficient Furnace has new heat exchanger. Basement is Dry and has never had any moisture issues. Sewer line has been checked. All basement walls have insulation. Beautiful back yard: concrete patio area, fire pit, large garden plot, fence is in great shape, RV parking, 22x24 garage. The grade around the home is good and the the sofits, eaves & shingles were done around 10 years ago. A solid home.
- MLS® #E4096302
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,069
- Year Built1963
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home, Insulation-Upgraded
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDouble Garage Detached, Over Sized
- Exterior FeaturesPaved Lane, Schools, Shopping Nearby, Fenced, Fruit Trees/Shrubs, Landscaped, Public Transportation
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address10937 150 Street Nw
- SubdivisionHigh Park_EDMO
- Postal CodeT5P 1R8
- InteriorCarpet, Hardwood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher-Built-In, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dryer
- HeatingForced Air-1
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on March 21st, 2018 at 6:47pm CDT.