Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
43 Labelle Crescent, St. Albert
EXCELLENT ENERGY. This Charming 1200 sq ft ++ Bungalow is located on a Beautiful Tree Lined street in Lacombe Park. Open Living Room with Large West Facing Picture Window streams in the Sunlight. Spacious kitchen with ample cupboards, double sink overlooks the back yard. Three bedrooms upstairs. Master has ensuite with new shower and stand alone sink in the wall to wall closet. Lower level is fully finished with rumpus room, bathroom, and fourth bedroom. Furnace 2003; most windows 2016; shingles 2016; carpets 2015. Side entrance to home leads to beautiful interlocking brick patio with Southern exposure. New Fencing. Walking distance to Elementary, Junior and Senior High Schools. Extremely clean and well maintained home. This is definitely one worth looking at.
- MLS® #E4069152
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,206
- Year Built1973
- TypeSingle Family
- Sub-TypeResidential Detached Single Family
- FeaturesNo Animal Home, No Smoking Home
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingFront and Rear Drive Access
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Landscaped, Schools
- RoofAsphalt Shingles
- ConstructionWood Frame
- Address43 Labelle Crescent
- AreaSt. Albert
- SubdivisionLacombe Park
- CitySt. Albert
- Postal CodeT8N 2G6
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate Flooring, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesDryer, Hood Fan, Refrigerator, Stove-Electric, Washer, Window Coverings, Dishwasher-Portable
- HeatingForced Air-1, Natural Gas
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Fully Finished
- # of Stories2
- ElementaryBertha Kennedy
- MiddleVincent Maloney
- HighBellerose High
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the EREB.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2017 at 8:31am CDT.